Fix unexpected image outputHowTo
A scene will appear black if:
- You've forgotten to add a camera to your scene.
- You've forgotten to add a light source to your scene (and none of your objects have their own ambience).
- There was an error in an include file and you've pressed <Alt-G> (render) while the include has focus. POV-Ray renders the include file which either has no objects instantiated or no lighting.
- Your camera is pointing away from your scene.
- Your camera is nowhere near your scene.
- Your camera is right up close to a black object.
- Your camera is inside an object with ambient 0 in its finish statement and no light source within.