These files define several metal textures. The file metals.inc contains copper, silver, chrome, and brass textures, and golds.inc contains the gold textures. Rendering the demo files will come in useful in using these textures.
- Dark brown bronze.
- Somewhat lighter brown than Brass4. Old penny, in soft finishes.
- Used by Steve Anger's Polished_Brass. Slightly coppery.
- A little yellower than Brass1.
- Very light bronze, ranges from med tan to almost white.
- Bronze-like. Best in finish #C.
- Slightly brownish copper/bronze. Best in finishes #B-#D.
- Reddish-brown copper. Best in finishes #C-#E.
- Pink copper, like new tubing. Best in finishes #C-#E.
- Bronze in softer finishes, gold in harder finishes.
- 20% Gray. Used in Steve Anger's Polished_Chrome.
- Slightly blueish 60% gray. Good steel w/finish #A.
- 50% neutral gray.
- 75% neutral gray.
- 95% neutral gray.
- Yellowish silverplate. Somewhat tarnished looking.
- Not quite as yellowish as Silver1 but more so than Silver3.
- Reasonably neutral silver.
- Very soft and dull.
- Fairly soft and dull.
- Medium reflectivity. Holds color well.
- Very hard and highly polished. High reflectivity.
- Very highly polished and reflective.
T_Brass_1A to T_Brass_5E
T_Copper_1A to T_Copper_5E
T_Chrome_1A to T_Chrome_5E
T_Silver_1A to T_Silver_5E