We need a list of the wiki page names that every documentation section will have. There are duplicate names, like in Tutorial: Isosurface Object, Reference: Isosurface Object, and Quick reference: Isosurface. What should the wiki pages for those be called?
Making them links also helps see which pages are missing.
Nicolas 19:21, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- I intend to import the official POV-Ray documentation into this namespace at some point; I didn't link to this part of the wiki from the navigation bar because it's not really ready for content. Once the docs are imported then folks will be free to offer changes and updates. Note that this will require that the docs in this portion of the wiki be licensed according to the existing POV license (and thus edits must also be).
- If there is strong enough interest by folks willing to re-write the docs under a free license such as the Creative Commons ones, for example, then I'll split the doc area accordingly.
- WikiSysop 21:24, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- Damn, I totally forgot about licensing issues. So, either existing docs get imported and we're stuck with the POV doc license, or they get rewritten to make them CC... That would need some discussion on the ng's.
- Nicolas 21:40, 5 November 2007 (UTC)