Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page sets out guidelines for editing and contributing work to POV-Wiki.
- We have the SyntaxHighlight extension installed. When placing SDL source code into articles, surround it with
<source lang="pov">...</source>in order to have it displayed in highlighted form. Please refer to the parameter list for advanced formatting options.
- We have the Cite extension installed. This allows references to be added to articles, which will appear in footnotes. We recommend its use when appropriate.
- See Help:Mathematical_Symbols for information regarding the available markup.
- When creating multi-page articles, please consider using sub-pages for subsidiary content.
- Please keep in mind that export of wiki articles to other formats, particularly print, is desirable and thus try to avoid doing something in your article that may not be useful in another medium than HTML.