Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 4-sided regular polyhedron.
- 8-sided regular polyhedron.
- 12-sided regular polyhedron.
- 20-sided regular polyhedron.
- Three dimensional 4-sided diamond, basically a sheared box.
- 6-sided regular polygonal solid, axis along x.
- Convenient finite cone primitive, pointing up in the Y axis.
- 4-sided pyramid (union of triangles, can not be used in CSG).
- 4-sided pyramid (intersection of planes, can be used in CSG).
Square_X, Square_Y, Square_Z
- Finite planes stretching 1 unit along each axis. In other words, 2X2 unit squares.