Jump to navigation Jump to search
I like Anaglyph (red/cyan) pictures :-)
- Bishop3d, a 3D moddeler with POV-Ray output.
- POV-Ray, rendering software.
- Stereo Photo Maker, an interactive program for making stereo images, I use it for anaglyphs.
The basics I use are:
- The camera is translated sideways, no rotation.
- The resulting image plane is flat.
- The amount of translation I use, is about 1 unit sideways for every 25-30 units to the nearest object of interest. Most, sometimes all, objects are farther away.
- Avoid infinity or even objects very far way. Objects at or near the sides of the picture should be behind the image plane.